Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ok I'm not dead!

Quite a while since I've posted anything on here. I've been so busy with work. When I'm not at work I'm most likely sleeping. Anyway lets get to why I'm really here.

As I said in my last post I wasn't sure when I would go back to my hairdresser. I think I went back after like 6 weeks. Haven't been back since. My hair still didn't get STRAIGHT when I went back for my relaxer so I'm now thinking about going back to transitioning again. I plan on getting my hair braided tomorrow. Hopefully the rest of the year my hair will be either twisted or braided. If things go well by the end of the year I'll just go right ahead and chop the relaxed hair off.

Even though I have yet to find a regimen for relaxed hair that I felt comfortable with I did manage to wash my hair once a week. I also deep conditioned once a week as well. I am still a PJ so I've purchased quite a bit since I last posted I'll have to update the purchases I made next time. I guess with keeping my hair braided up I most likely won't need those products until I start rocking my hair out again.

Anyway that is it for now. Peace, Love & Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment