Monday, September 5, 2011

My life is insanity..but nothing has changed.

I always say I'm going to write more every time I make a post. I'm not even going to lie anymore. i want to post more, but I don"t know what the future holds for me.

Anyway lets get into it. I seriously was going to post an update 2 weeks ago but my Blackberry was not having it. I just had this random though the other day after looking on my facebook. My old bestie was talking about how she was going to sacrifice her dream to so she could better provide for her children. Which is totally understandable. I was just wondering though is it better to sacrifice your dream for a financially stable life that makes you miserable. On the other hand wouldn't a parent want their children to pursue their dreams no matter what as opposed to giving them up. I truly believe if you follow your dreams the money will come to you as opposed to you chasing money. Just wondering.

On the other hand let me get back to my life. So for a year I have been saving up money so I could move to California. I've also been looking for jobs and applying like crazy. Unfortunately I have yet to find anything. I have been quite discouraged about that. I have been trying so hard and nothing is happened. Then I start to think maybe I should stay here, but everything here is pushing me a way. I decided to stop looking for work about 2 months ago and take a break to figure out what I really need to do. Between work and family driving me crazy all I really want to do is leave as soon as possible. I see so many people who have given up on their dreams here and I don't want to be like that. Just existing not truly living and enjoying life. I hope to be an inspiration to people in my family to wake up and live life. Whether you believe in reincarnation or not this will be the only time in this specific life that we have to get it right. So I am trying my best to keep my self afloat because I can't waste my life regretting that I didn't live my life the way I want to.

Anyway that is it for now. As always peace, love, and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment