Sunday, July 26, 2009

Intro Lets GO!

First let me state that this is not my first time blogging. This will be my third try at this. I hope it goes well.

Now that I got that out of the way lets get down to business. You maybe be wondering why I started this blog(or not). Well if you'd give me a chance I'll tell you.... So last week I'd been thinking a lot. Ok I know what you are thinking "Who does not think a lot during the week?"
Guess what? You are right. It's not so much that I've been thinking more so then it is what I was thinking about. So I've been thinking about..........................GOING au natural! That's right no more perms. Well not exactly. I'm not exactly sure if that is what I TRULY want. I'm only in the beginning stages of consideration. This is a huge DECISION. I'll be burdened with the demands of trying to restrain some coarse hair. Extremely thick coarse hair people! That is not fun. And if you are a black woman you know this. Even with a perm in your head you still feel like your hair is a 9-to-5 job at times.

To help me make this arduous decision I've decided to try this new hair regimen, that will help improve my hair growth(fingers crossed), and most importantly get my hair in a healthy shape. I'll give myself 6 months to decide whether or not this is a decision I want to make. If I decide that I want to go natural I will proceed with this regimen. Hopefully at some point after my hair will have grown out to a point where I'm comfortable chopping the relaxed parts off. If I decide that natural just isn't for me I take my butt to get a perm and live happily ever after. :P

So here begins my journey.....That being said this blog isn't just about my hair. It's also about the rest of my life and the comedy of errors that it is. So please sit back relax and laugh with me not at me.

~Peace-Love-Understanding~

No comments:

Post a Comment