Monday, July 27, 2009

So today is the day. Maybe?!?! I'm not sure...+HAUL!

Well I was going to wash my hair today. The only thing is it decided to rain. I can't wash my hair with wet weather outside. I feel there is some old superstition out there that warns against it. I can't remember nor do I even know if this exist. This superstition could very well be all in my head. I might wash my hair anyway. My scalp is so dry and is itching like crazy. I'm feeling like I can't wait another day. Plus I planned to try this bun out style. Who knows.

Even though the weather seems to have possibly rained on my parade the show must go on. I was intending to post my regimen. I also wanted to post the haul of products I purchased to help me along this journey. So let us (or me) begin....


Now will be a good time to give you my hair stats.

Length: NL/SL
Hair Type: 4a/b
Ideal Length: APL/BSL
Relaxed/Natural: Relaxed

For those who were wondering:
NL= Neck Length
SL= Shoulder Length
APL= Arm Pit Length
BSL= Bra Strap Length

There are many more but they don't pertain to me. They are either too long or too short of a length for my liking. Believe me the more length the more work. I have thick hair so anything longer then BSL is just too much work for me. Plus what is truly important is the health not necessarily the length.

Next up are the products and tools that I will be using. Most of these will most likely vary overtime. For the time being here are the products/tools I will be using:


These are what I like to call my essentials~

Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner
Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo and Conditioner
GVP Hair Reconstructor
Elasta QP Recovery Moisturizer
Braid Spray
Profectiv Mega Growth Lotion
Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak
100% Coconut oil

Next up are my tool~

Rollers
Hair Clips
Spray Bottles
Squirt Bottle
Paddle Brush
Satin Nightcap
Hair Pins
Ouchless Hair Bands
Shower Caps
Wide Toothed Comb
Soft Boar Hair Brush



Last but not least are my extras~


Healthy Hair Skin & Nail Plus Pomegranate 40:40
Castor Oil
Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Anti-Split Ends Leave-In Treatment
Aussie Hair Insurance Tip Protector+Leave-In Conditioner
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In Split In Protector

That is all for now.....I'll hopefully be posting my regimen next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment