Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally!!!

Ok I'm back. Haven't posted in a good while but I'm trying. I washed my hair tonight since I won't have time to tomorrow. I have an interview and a church event tomorrow. I decided to bun it up this week until I got this interview that is. So tonight I'll be doing a flexi rod set then right back to buns on Thursday. Oh yeah tonight I did a prepoo with a mixture of my Lustrasilk cholesterol, Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Instant Melting Conditioner, coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, olive oil, and glycerin. I don't know why I call that a pre-poo because I co-washed. Anyway I washed that out with my Vo5 clarifying conditioner kiwi lime squeeze I think thats what it's call. I don't think i even needed that because the mixture washed out really well and my hair felt so good. After that I DCed with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Conditioner and castor oil. My hair is still air drying but it does feel soft. I'm trying to put some moisture back in my hair because before I washed my hair the other day my hair felt so dry. Yet it had no reason to feel that way. So I'm almost convince my relaxed hair is porous.

I originally planned to flat iron my hair this week to see my growth process. I'm going to push that back 2 weeks since I'm going out of town then. Speaking of which I went to Sally's on Sunday. I picked up some hair clips, plastic shower caps, and FINALLY my Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray. I have no idea why I wanted this stuff as bad as I did. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment