Sunday, August 16, 2009

Better late then never...

So I was supposed to do a co-wash on Thursday. I didn't of course and decided to do it on Friday. THEN of course that didn't happen. So finally I had co-wash #2 Saturday. I actually didn't care so much for my co-wash yesterday. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe I didn't do something right. I loved my hair the first time I did a co-wash, but this time it seemed bleh... I co-washed with a mixture of Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Instant Melting Conditioner, Garnier Fructis 3 Minute Fortifying Deep Conditioner, Jojoba Oil, and Coconut Oil. I also did a scrub with some of my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. After I applied my leave ins (Elasta QP H-Two, African Pride Braid Spray). After that I put a little mango butter in my hair as well. Then I let my hair air dry. After that I moisturized my hair with more mango butter(I love this stuff) and some of my Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil. Then I pin curled my hair and went to sleep. Here is the result of my pin curl:

This style reminds me a lot of the Bantu Knot out. Except I find doing those much easier. That's probably because this was my first time doing a pin curl.I think I'll try this again sometime after I flat iron my hair again. Which I'm hoping I can hold off on the flat ironing until next month ,but I'm feeling mighty week right now.

Well about two post ago I said I wouldn't be buying anything unless one of the flat irons I want goes on sale. Well that didn't happen. I ended up buying a few products >.< So these are the products that broke me down:
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo & Conditioner
Hollywood Beauty Carrot Creme (the little bottle of Carrot Oil Root Moisturizer came with it)
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Vo5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner

So far I've only used the Carrot Creme. I really like using that on my hair. The Root Moisturizer however has mineral oil in it so I'm kind of wary of using that. It also smells horrible on top of that. lol
I plan to start using my Wild Growth oil after I do a clarifying wash. I plan on using the Silk Elements Shampoo and Conditioner Monday. So I should be making a post about that tomorrow. That is all for now. Peace & Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment