Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And the beat goes on~

Well so much to tell. I really should be in bed now but since I'm here might as well continue.
So I'm officially not buying anymore products for my hair. Unless the flat iron I want goes on sale.... Anyway on Monday I went to the BSS even though I knew I shouldn't have. I couldn't help it though. I knew if I went to that specific store I would find everything I wanted. Guess what?!?! I did.

Exhibit A


Elasta QP H-Two
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Instant Melting Conditioner
Jojoba Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Beyond The Zone Straight Shot Smoothing Serum
Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment with Mink Oil
Twist Rollers
Banana Clip
Shower Comb
Assorted Comb Pack


Exhibit B

Elasta QP Mango Butter
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
African Essence Natural Herbal Oil
Donna Round Firm Foundation




Well the second picture is actually the purchase where I knew I had purchased way too much. Oh well! So yesterday was wash day #3. Before I get to that let me talk about my Scarf Method results. It didn't turn out all that great. I must say that was my fault. I got waves, but I don't think I covered as much hair as I would have liked. I will definitely try it again hopefully when I put that hair bun to use.

Ok now back to wash day #3. I pre-pooed with the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner mixed with Africa's Best Herbal Oil and some Coconut Oil. I left that on for about 2 hours. I then washed it out with my Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream shampoo. After that I used the conditioner, detangled with my shower comb and left that on for about 20min. After I towel dried my hair I sprayed it with my Aphogee Restructurizer, Elasta Qp H-Two Leave In, and my Dove Heat Defense Therapy Protect And Shine Mist. After I applied the sprays I then applied some of my Mango Butter to my hair. I then let my hair air dry. After about 2 hours I brought my drier out because I wanted to go to bed. I wasn't going to go unless my hair was flat ironed so to pick up the pace I blow dried my hair. When I finished that I once again sprayed my hair with my Dove Heat Defense Therapy Protect And Shine Mist. After that I sectioned of my hair and applied my Beyond The Zone Straight Shot Smoothing Serum. When everything was done this was my end result:
My hair has not looked this good (in my opinion) in about 2-3 years. So it's safe to say that I am satisfied with the results. My Aphogee Reconstructor and my Shower Comb are my two favorite things now.

Peace-Love-Understanding

Up next will be my first co-wash. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment