Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yeah I know...

So I haven't updated in a week. I'm getting to that point where I just don't feel like blogging, you know? Anyway the show will go on....

Co-Wash #1
I had my first co-wash Friday night. I had to go to work first thing Saturday morning so I decided to get it out of the way Friday night. I co-washed with 3 conditioners. Is that normal? Well I did it even if it's not. I started off with my Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Instant Melting Conditioner. I left that on for about 20 minutes. Then I added my Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner around the last 5 minutes. After that I washed them out and added some of my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. After I applied that I scrubbed my scalp and then washed it out and let my hair air dry.
I must say that I'm in love with co-washing now. It left my hair incredibly soft. I definately will be co-washing regularly. I'll be replacing my second weekly wash with a cowash now.

Wash day #4
I began wash day (not the actual day since it was like evening time when I got to my hair) by pre-pooing with a mixture of coconut oil, jojoba oil, and my Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner. I think I left that on for about an hour then I washed it out with my Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo. I decided that it was finally time for my to try out my ORS Replenishing Pak. Let me just say that, that stuff smells sooo good. I used half of the pack surprisingly. I usually have to use a lot of product because my hair is so thick. I let that stay on for an hour as well. After that I washed it out and applied my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. Technically you don't have to condition after if you don't want to. I did this because it is a light protein so I just wanted to balance it out. After that I put in my leave ins and my mango butter

No comments:

Post a Comment